Get Past the 100% Mark is the 43rd episode of Scan2Go. This episode aired in America on June 29, 2013 at 7:00/6:00c on Cartoon Network, which was.
With the attack by Ryu Kaizel during the Brothers, Torn Apart episode, the location of the Grand Prix, the Ditona Circuit, no longer exists and Professor Zero continues to be missing. While countless other circuits around the Universe exist, not all of them have the necessary resources to host he largest Scan2Go racing event of the season. The decision of the new location or to cancel is up to the Scan2Go Masters Council.
The decision comes down to two locations Earth and Ecotopia. The council decides to hold a Scan2Go race to decide the location. The race will be between the best of both worlds. Earth chooses Kaz Gordon and Ecotopia chooses Nicol to fight it out at Fever Circuit. Who will win and to what lengths will NIcol go to win and how hard can Kaz push for Earth?
Races / Race Results
Notes, Trivia, Quotes, etc
- This episode should end the speculation of Coach Ray and Professor Zero being the same person, as we see Coach Ray and Professor Zero is still missing from the Brothers, Torn Apart episode.
- The title page and the released title by Cartoon Network do not agree. The internal title is Get Past the 100% Mark, while the title released by Cartoon Network and used by various TV listing services is Get Past the 100 Percent Mark.
- Kaz Gordon
- Fiona Ryder
- Myron Seagram
- Diego Montana
- Shiro Sutherland
- System P.E.L.
- Master Hipopo
- Coach Ray
Background / Extra Characters
External Links / References
- Scan2Go at TV.com ("Get Past the 100% Mark" episode)
- Video of "Get Past the 100% Mark" at Watch Cartoon Online.com
- Official discussion thread: 1x43: "Get Past the 100% Mark" Spoilers allowed at TV.com