|Wolver, the Flash|
This episode is an homage by the Scan2Go creators and writers to "Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back." When Shiro's one person space craft ends up in the mud, it leads Team J.E.T. and Shiro down a common path, and allows Mater Hipopo to show the viewers a power new to them.
Races / Race Results
Notes, Trivia, Quotes, etc
- System P.E.L. says "There can only be one," at the end of the episode in response to Tsukikage driving the Team J.E.T. space bus. This is an allusion to the Highlander movies and TV series.
- This episode has several allusions to Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back. It starts with Shiro's one man space craft (shaped much like Luke's craft) getting stuck in the mud and ends with Master Hipopo using a force to levitate the craft out of the mud, plus his worrying Shiro's future / fate. At times it is instead Team J.E.T. who represents Luke, such as when we see Team J.E.T. trying and failing to get Shiro's craft out of the mud. There are other possible allusions, why not watch the episode and see which ones you can find?
Background / Extra Characters
External Links / References
- Scan2Go at TV.com ("Wolver, the Flash" episode)
- Video of "Wolver, the Flash" at Watch Cartoon Online.com
- Official discussion thread: 1x33: "Wolver, the Flash" Spoilers allowed at TV.com